Are you curious about what exactly community energy means, what its benefits are and how to use it, for example, for urban photovoltaics? What does it take to prepare such projects, how to manage them effectively and how to secure resources for their financing?
We discussed these topics, legislative and technical aspects, and public financing of community energy projects in our dedicated ESG webinar prepared by PwC in cooperation with the Association for Infrastructure Development (ARI).
Our special guests from the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic, SAKO Brno, a.s. and Frank Bold shared their experiences with PwC experts.
The webinar will be presented by Jan Brazda, PwC ESG services partner, Ondrej Ptacek and Tomas Duchac from PwC’s sustainability team.
- What is community and municipal energy
- Project management and financing of community and municipal energy
- Grant support
- Technical aspects of community and municipal energy in photovoltaics
- Current state of legislation
- Tomas Caha, Director of ZEVO Division, SAKO Brno, a.s.
- Jan Kriz, Deputy for Management of the EU Funds Section, Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic
- Anna Francova, Attorney and partner, Frank Bold
The webinar is in Czech language and participation is free of charge.