Invitation to the online debate
The Representation of the European Commission in the Czech Republic and the European Parliament Office in the Czech Republic in cooperation with the Confederation of Employers’ and Business Associations of the Czech Republic and CEBRE – Czech Business Representation to the EU would like to invite you to a debate entitled
National Recovery Plan: Opportunities for Business
22 October 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00
The debate will feature
- Josef Schwarz, Economic Advisor, Representation of the European Commission of the Czech Republic
- Marian Piecha, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Vladimír Budinský, President of ZSDNP and Vice President of the Confederation of Employers and Business Associations of the Czech Republic
- Zdeněk Zajíček, President of ICT UNIE and Vice President of the Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Štěpán Chalupa, President of the Chamber of Renewable Energy Sources
The European Union approved the Czech recovery plan at the beginning of September and at the end of September the Czech Republic received the first CZK 23 billion in refinancing. The money from the EU’s emergency recovery fund will go mainly to green and digital projects. Under the digital transformation, funds are earmarked for investments in very high capacity networks, the expansion of e-government services and the digitisation of companies, among other things. Green transitions should be supported by projects aimed at switching to cleaner energy sources and increasing the energy efficiency of buildings. The aim of the debate is to inform participants about the types of projects the money will go to and how they can apply for the funds. Speakers should answer the following questions:
- How satisfied are Czech companies with the final form of the Czech Renewal Plan?
- What types of projects will be supported and under what conditions?
- When will the funds from the National Recovery Plan be available and how?
The debate will be broadcast live on Facebook.
The broadcast will be streamed on the Facebook page of CEBRE-Czech Business Representation to the EU. The audience can participate in the debate by commenting below the video stream.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com