ARI in cooperation with the Czech Business Council for Sustainable Development (CBCSD) is organizing a webinar on: The Green Plan for Europe and Transport and Mobility.
This webinar is another in a series of webinars presenting the key challenges for the Czech Republic and the private sector associated with the new 30-year “EU Green Strategy“, this time focusing on transport and mobility.
- Introduction to the Green Plan for Europe:
- target areas;
- climate change objectives.
- Introducing a framework solution for transport and mobility:
- EU strategies, plans and programmes;
- outlook for support funds 2021-2027.
- Interactive discussion on risks and opportunities for the Czech private and public sector.
- Petr Dovolil, Mott MacDonald;
- Ondrej Kokes, Mott MacDonald;
- Miroslav Svitek, CVUT Praha;
- Jiri Pohl, Siemens.
The webinar will take place via MS Teams. Registration is required, the link will be sent only to registered participants.