Watch the debate Green Transition in Practice. Strategies, financing, projects, organised by Pwc as part of the economic block of this year’s Prague European Summit.
Linda Zeilina, Founder & CEO of the International Sustainable Finance Centre, will ask about how Komerční banka and ČEZ ESCO have set up their transformation strategy, what environmental projects Prague is including in its activities, which ways to decarbonise business PwC sees, what kind of support can be obtained from the state, or whether and how green transition differs in different European countries.
VIDEO FROM THE EVENT HERE
- Green Transition. Why now?
- Environmental strategies in business and the public sector
- Financing transformation projects in European countries
- Current projects: examples of good practice, experiences and challenges
- Panel discussion
- Jan Brázda, ESG Leader PwC Czech Republic, CEE Partner
- Kamil Čermák, Chairman of the Board of Directors, CEO of ČEZ ESCO
- Jitka Haubová, Member of the Board of Directors, COO Komerční banka
- Dimitrios Koufos, Associate Director – Lead Direct Finance, Energy Efficiency and Climate at EBRD
- Representative of the Municipality of the Capital City of Prague Prague
The discussion will be held in English. You will be able to send your questions and comments via live chat. Participation is free of charge.