DIGITAL CITIES – How to use digital solutions for better results in cities?
What could the future of cities look like? And how cities can use digital solutions
for their sustainability? In the second session, our panelists will present digital solution projects from the field.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Melissa Zanocco, Infrastructure Client Group (ICE),
- Sarah Hayes, Centre for Digital Built Britain,
- Miroslav Svitek, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Petr Dovolil, Senior Consultant, PwC.
10:10 Thriving Systems & Our Vision for the Built Environment
10:30 The Centre for Digital Britain’s National Digital Twinning Programme and CreDO’s Climate Resilience Demonstrator
10:50 Smart Europe
11:10 Panel discussion
12:00 Closing remarks
The debate will be moderated by Petr Dovolil, Senior Consultant, PwC.
Cities have enormous potential to make a major difference in the fight against climate change and will drive innovation and investment over the next decade. That is why we bring inspiration to representatives of Czech cities, public and private sectors, and open a broad discussion on the potential of cities to change.
In three discussions, we will present visions and solutions focused on sustainability, digitalisation, transport and mobility in urban environments. Experiences from UK cities and their projects can inspire our own plans for the future.
- Sustainable Cities (15 March 2022 at 13:00)
- Digital Cities (23 March 2022 from 10:00)
- Transport and Mobility in Cities (23 March 2022 from 13:00) – register HERE